Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays 18 14:12 - Oct 28 with 1345 viewstrueblue97

Really is a joke, sears wouldnt even make my bench let alone starting 11. Also why do we constantly have 2 right backs on the bench as well as chambers who can do a half decent job there if needed. Leaves us with hardly any options to change the game off the bench, folami seems to score every game for the u23s ... how is he not on the bench?
Todays 18 on 14:57 - Oct 28 with 1267 viewsbadadski

Why? Who was in the team when we won the first 5 games in a row? Didn't notice any problems with Sears starting then. He actually does a lot of tracking back and helps out far more than people appreciate. Hes not in goal scoring form but we are conceding too many at the moment and all of it is coming from wide due to exposure on the flanks. I m personally glad he is back even if it is on the wing as he covers far more than Celina and Ward.
Todays 18 on 15:41 - Oct 28 with 1207 viewsClausThomsen

Todays 18 on 14:57 - Oct 28 by badadski

Why? Who was in the team when we won the first 5 games in a row? Didn't notice any problems with Sears starting then. He actually does a lot of tracking back and helps out far more than people appreciate. Hes not in goal scoring form but we are conceding too many at the moment and all of it is coming from wide due to exposure on the flanks. I m personally glad he is back even if it is on the wing as he covers far more than Celina and Ward.

What about Waghorn on the other wing?

The same Waghorn who left Spence repeatedly exposed Sunday.

Ludicrous square-peggery from a manager who's been allowed to completely lose his sh*t.
Todays 18 on 15:48 - Oct 28 with 1176 viewsbadadski

Todays 18 on 15:41 - Oct 28 by ClausThomsen

What about Waghorn on the other wing?

The same Waghorn who left Spence repeatedly exposed Sunday.

Ludicrous square-peggery from a manager who's been allowed to completely lose his sh*t.

I actually agree with Waghorn on the left, i think he is far too good to be pinned out there. Micma seems to be trying to play him like Jon Walters out on the left to bully opposition but he does leave our flank exposed I agree.

I would honestly be playing Waghorn and Garner up top and leave out Mcgoldrick but thats just me. He is a very gifted player but i don't think we are the team for him. He is like a poor mans Berbatov and just not suited to the style of play Mick plays.
Todays 18 on 16:02 - Oct 28 with 1133 viewsClausThomsen

Todays 18 on 15:48 - Oct 28 by badadski

I actually agree with Waghorn on the left, i think he is far too good to be pinned out there. Micma seems to be trying to play him like Jon Walters out on the left to bully opposition but he does leave our flank exposed I agree.

I would honestly be playing Waghorn and Garner up top and leave out Mcgoldrick but thats just me. He is a very gifted player but i don't think we are the team for him. He is like a poor mans Berbatov and just not suited to the style of play Mick plays.

If we played Waghorn and Garner from the start today, McGoldrick and Sears can come on if we need something different.

With all the fixtures in the championship it's not like the strikers won't be getting minutes.

Reminds me of when he used to stick Pitman, Murphy, McGoldrick and Sears all up front when chasing a game. It never worked.

A point's not good enough today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024