Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Carter-Vickers - Sheff utd loss / our gain 11:25 - Jan 19 with 562 viewsCurrie10

Know very little about this lad I have to say.

However, on the basis he's played as part of Sheff Utd's very successful first half of the season - and after scrolling the internet - is rated highly at Spuds....... then that's good enough for me.

Wonder why he was recalled - said he expected to be there all season.

Assume he'll go straight in at CB with Webster being out - get Spence back and a back 4 of -

Knudsen / Chambers / Cameron Carter-Vickers / Spence seems not too shabby.

Hopefully he has a bit of pace!?
Cameron Carter-Vickers - Sheff utd loss / our gain on 11:30 - Jan 19 with 511 viewsNazemariner

Looks like an excellent signing. Well done Mick and Marcus.

Surely he'll drop out of the team once Websters fit though? I bet the blunts are a tad annoyed?
Cameron Carter-Vickers - Sheff utd loss / our gain on 11:32 - Jan 19 with 502 viewsCurrie10

Cameron Carter-Vickers - Sheff utd loss / our gain on 11:30 - Jan 19 by Nazemariner

Looks like an excellent signing. Well done Mick and Marcus.

Surely he'll drop out of the team once Websters fit though? I bet the blunts are a tad annoyed?

Unfortunately Mr Webster appears to be made of glass - so this lad may unless he makes a mistake end up first choice from here on in.

Knudsen LB / Spence RB / Chambers CB you'd have to assume if fit are shoe ins in each position.

We've abandoned swapping system between 4 / 5 at the back, so appears to me he'll get a go with Knudsen LB slongside Chambers and Lorfa RB tomorrow before Spence nabs his place back H to Wolves next sat ( Lorfa loan so cannot play and surely Spence way better)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024