Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Wolves Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Jan 26 with 27616 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33051/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-wolves-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Jan 26 with 1608 viewsLankHenners

Knowing smile there as well - again saying everything and nothing all at once

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:43 - Jan 26 with 1607 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And yet the question "Does that mean you're definitely leaving" still wasn't asked!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Jan 26 with 1605 viewsLankHenners

Brenner would never ask that

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Jan 26 with 1595 viewsmaccyd9

Totally bottled by Brenner, pathetic really.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Jan 26 with 1594 viewsleft_foot

I wish he would stop blaming too many games, don't remember Burley ever mentioning that as a problem
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Jan 26 with 1567 viewsSmithy

good effort Stuart Watson

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Jan 26 with 1551 viewsGuthrum

But an entirely reasonable answer - man refusing to talk about his own contract situation.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Jan 26 with 1550 viewsGuthrum

Needs to be an official club announcement, if anything

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Jan 26 with 1542 viewsLen_Brennan

To be fair to Brenner, I liked the slipped in the question of giving McGoldrick a new contract after Mick said that HE was interested in him. It put MM on the backfoot, which was very telling.
Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Jan 26 with 1538 viewsGavTWTD

THanks everyone. Stick around and chat if you like. Perhaps see you in the chatroom for the wolves match

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Wolves: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:43 - Jan 26 with 1479 viewssenduntd

say what you like he is very relaxed and comes along as decent bloke.I can understand why the players like him.A bit obstinate and doesn't suffer fools gladly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024