Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20:15 - Feb 1 with 1582 views_

les bleus documentaire; une autre histoire de France -documentary recommendation on 23:20 - Feb 1 with 1472 viewsFreddies_Ears

No, but I will! Thanks for the heads-up.
on 23:33 - Feb 1 with 1466 views_

les bleus documentaire; une autre histoire de France -documentary recommendation on 23:20 - Feb 1 by Freddies_Ears

No, but I will! Thanks for the heads-up.

les bleus documentaire; une autre histoire de France -documentary recommendation on 11:05 - Feb 2 with 1388 viewsFreddies_Ears

on 23:33 - Feb 1 by _

I follow French football a bit, as I lived there for a while and speaka da lingo. The Algerian friendly incident was quite shocking, and a personal catastrophe for ZZ, who felt as much Algerian as French, or so it was claimed.
I was at the WCF in 2006, pretty much right by where he did his head-butt. Yes, he's a wee bit volatile, but there was a lot of history in one moment of madness...
on 11:18 - Feb 2 with 1384 views_

les bleus documentaire; une autre histoire de France -documentary recommendation on 11:05 - Feb 2 by Freddies_Ears

I follow French football a bit, as I lived there for a while and speaka da lingo. The Algerian friendly incident was quite shocking, and a personal catastrophe for ZZ, who felt as much Algerian as French, or so it was claimed.
I was at the WCF in 2006, pretty much right by where he did his head-butt. Yes, he's a wee bit volatile, but there was a lot of history in one moment of madness...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024