Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Norwich City Press Conference - Live 13:30 - Feb 16 with 17344 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33184/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-norwich-cit

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsjcookcharlton2

BART to save 2 pens
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsmathiemagic

@IpswichToon - Danny Cowley would be my choice for next manager

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsbluearmy4life

Jonas is always up for this one! One of the only players that is!
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsWarkys_Tash

Ips Crazy, I dont think they dare

WT

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsnsblu1

I heard it was £86 Crazy!
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsIpswich_Crazy

true

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsWarkys_Tash

Gav, has it started yet?

WT

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsIpswich_Crazy

well im the next town manager!

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsBluebell

we are live.
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsGavTWTD

not here yet

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsBluebell

I have an old one showing!
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 1025 viewsIpswichToon

Good shout, Jonas should be our lone striker
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Feb 16 with 1023 viewsWarkys_Tash

Perhaps the players are still locked in the changing rooms with him since Sat?

WT

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Feb 16 with 1021 viewsmathiemagic

@Bluebell - Will be the same as the one we are about to see if it goes to form !

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Feb 16 with 1021 viewsGavTWTD

No Phil either

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Feb 16 with 1020 viewsNo9

No Mick, no Phil - one more makes it a conspiracy
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Feb 16 with 1018 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Mick is having a cupper

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Feb 16 with 1017 viewsIpswich_Crazy

im talking to him now

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 1015 viewsIpswich_Crazy

he said he will put GavTWTD up front

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 1015 viewsNo9

& Phil?
Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 1015 viewsIpswich_Crazy

can we loan danny haynes for 1 game for sunday?

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 1015 viewsGavTWTD

I'm rubbish up front

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 1015 viewsWarkys_Tash

No more dining out on saving us from relegation or making the play-offs 1 season out of 5. You owe us a Derby win Mick. & I dont care how you do it. Infact the uglier the better!

WT

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:11 - Feb 16 with 1013 viewsIpswich_Crazy

sears only goal of the game and it to come on the 94th minute last kick of the game

Norwich City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:12 - Feb 16 with 1013 viewsvanmunt

He is late as he has got his bit head stuck walkng through the door.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024