Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day 14:28 - Feb 16 with 1777 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apologies if already posted but that is brilliant

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:32 - Feb 16 with 1738 viewsfabian_illness

Potty mouth Roy feeling the pressure.
Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:41 - Feb 16 with 1703 viewsNazemariner

Well done Roy!

He should of punched the gobsh1te!
Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:45 - Feb 16 with 1684 viewsColchesterBlue1985

It was from a few years back when he was West Brom manager wasn’t it??
Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 1673 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:45 - Feb 16 by ColchesterBlue1985

It was from a few years back when he was West Brom manager wasn’t it??

Oh was it?

Someone said it was the other day. I didn’t bother to check.

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:46 - Feb 16 with 1666 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:46 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh was it?

Pretty sure but brilliant nevertheless
Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:02 - Feb 16 with 1600 viewsSitfcB

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 14:46 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh was it?

You didn't watch it then?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:08 - Feb 16 with 1594 viewschicoazul

I hate how rude this is. I know being a Manager is a high pressure job but they should remember reporters/journos are doing their jobs by asking them awkward or embarrassing questions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:22 - Feb 16 with 1558 viewsHeathlander

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:08 - Feb 16 by chicoazul

I hate how rude this is. I know being a Manager is a high pressure job but they should remember reporters/journos are doing their jobs by asking them awkward or embarrassing questions.

They are also quite happy to spend the millions that the TV companies put in.
Login to get fewer ads

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:23 - Feb 16 with 1547 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:02 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

You didn't watch it then?

I watched the video, jusy didn’t verify when it was from

on 15:28 - Feb 16 with 1520 views_

Hodgsons unaired MOTD interview the other day on 15:23 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I watched the video, jusy didn’t verify when it was from

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024