Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Suffolk Commentary 22:46 - Feb 20 with 1035 viewsStNeotsBlue

I've never really listened to Radio Suffolk so have never really had an opinion on the whole the guy seems to celebrate goals against Town debate. But having seen a few bit on here and the wider media about his reaction to the Mum Munchers equaliser I hunted it out on the World Wide Web and I can't see what the fuss was about, he sounded gutted.
Radio Suffolk Commentary on 23:10 - Feb 20 with 996 viewsrgp1

I find it interesting that whilst messers Hunt and Watson from the EADT have basically stated their views on the managerial situation, Brenner Wooley still doesn't ask probing questions when questioning McCarthy post match. Perhaps Phil knows, do the radio chaps get better hospitality than the chaps from the local rags? I seem to remember, and i am sure someone will correct me but didn't BBC Nottingham get the boot from the City Ground a few years ago for being outspoken?
Radio Suffolk Commentary on 23:25 - Feb 20 with 961 viewsRocky

Radio Suffolk Commentary on 23:10 - Feb 20 by rgp1

I find it interesting that whilst messers Hunt and Watson from the EADT have basically stated their views on the managerial situation, Brenner Wooley still doesn't ask probing questions when questioning McCarthy post match. Perhaps Phil knows, do the radio chaps get better hospitality than the chaps from the local rags? I seem to remember, and i am sure someone will correct me but didn't BBC Nottingham get the boot from the City Ground a few years ago for being outspoken?

Radio Suffolk has a symbiotic relationship with ITFC, as has all media - TWTD included. It's hardly surprising that "probing" questions aren't more aggresively asked - particularly to a manager so prickly to criticism as McCarthy clearly is.
BBC Radio Suffolk, EADT, TWTD have all been treading on eggshells for the last couple of seasons. Radio Suffolk has most to fear by losing broadcasting rights.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024