Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Ainsworth should be on the list to replace Mick (if he goes). 14:02 - Feb 21 with 1127 viewssoupytwist

I've been consistent in my promotion of Gareth Ainsworth to replace Mick. This Guardian article makes him out to be someone who should be in the frame, but he's already been prevented from talking to Barnsley.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/21/gareth-ainsworth-wycombe-wander
Gareth Ainsworth should be on the list to replace Mick (if he goes). on 14:13 - Feb 21 with 1099 viewsGuthrum

Do we get "The Beast" Akinfenwa as part of the deal?

Would love to see Championship defenders bouncing off as he rumbles towards the goal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Gareth Ainsworth should be on the list to replace Mick (if he goes). on 16:29 - Feb 21 with 1010 viewsRadlett_blue

Hmm...they are 2nd in the 4th division. Ainsworth has been there 5 years; it probably worked to their benefit that Wycombe couldn't afford to sack him. No youth team or reserves, either.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Gareth Ainsworth should be on the list to replace Mick (if he goes). on 16:42 - Feb 21 with 989 viewsSpruceMoose

Those comments doh...

"I've watched football for nearly 50 years and can say, hand on heart, that I've never seen a team as ugly as Wycombe Wanderers under Ainsworth. If he has "admirers" as this article claims they must be people with as little respect for the game as Ainsworth has himself."

Get him in, just what the fans want.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024