Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio suffolk 23:54 - Feb 21 with 845 viewsGarv

Forget Brenner not asking proper questions, why does Mark presenting not offer any opinion or debate on the subjects callers bring up? Someone made a really good straight to the point statement tonight and he just went silent, then asked if the caller was still there, which he was, waiting for a reply to his point.

Really painful which is a shame as there were a few good calls tonight. Rant over.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Radio suffolk on 00:06 - Feb 22 with 792 viewsLankHenners

Mark probably said nothing because he doesn't have that job. Graeme Mac, on the other hand, does a very good job of letting people speak and in a very subtle way (including the silence you mention) can point out when he thinks someone's saying something daft.

He asks if they were there because the callers are often rabid loons who spout off about something irrelevant that they clearly haven't applied much thought to or describe the game based on their negative prejudices rather than what actually happened. The 'outers' on there make the news comments on here seem like beacons of intellectual power.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Radio suffolk on 00:34 - Feb 22 with 736 viewsGarv

Radio suffolk on 00:06 - Feb 22 by LankHenners

Mark probably said nothing because he doesn't have that job. Graeme Mac, on the other hand, does a very good job of letting people speak and in a very subtle way (including the silence you mention) can point out when he thinks someone's saying something daft.

He asks if they were there because the callers are often rabid loons who spout off about something irrelevant that they clearly haven't applied much thought to or describe the game based on their negative prejudices rather than what actually happened. The 'outers' on there make the news comments on here seem like beacons of intellectual power.

Haha point taken. Mark Matthews I'm thinking of.

You are right, but it's a bit of a generalisation, some make good passionate points.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024