Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager 12:06 - Apr 7 with 1431 viewsirishtim

Stephen Kenny of Dundalk fc. Knows how to play footie no funds and European experience. Not saying he should get the job but worth a look
New Manager on 12:36 - Apr 7 with 1371 viewsstewartm

New manager speculation is the most interesting thing going on at Ipswich at the mo, that I suppose is the situation because of the mid table lack lustre season. I reckon the new manager purely depends on Evans investment (stating the obvious). So if it is going to be the usual low budget scenario we are probably looking at John McGreal, there again "tight as two coats of paint" Evans might spend some money and we could see a bigger profile name.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

New Manager on 12:39 - Apr 7 with 1361 viewsColchesterBlue1985

New Manager on 12:36 - Apr 7 by stewartm

New manager speculation is the most interesting thing going on at Ipswich at the mo, that I suppose is the situation because of the mid table lack lustre season. I reckon the new manager purely depends on Evans investment (stating the obvious). So if it is going to be the usual low budget scenario we are probably looking at John McGreal, there again "tight as two coats of paint" Evans might spend some money and we could see a bigger profile name.

As someone who has watched them a few times I want McGreal nowhere near the list of candidates. His football is dreadful and so too his tactics, col Utd fans don’t even want him next season. Would be one of two appointmens (megson the other) that makes me consider sending my season ticket back.
New Manager on 12:47 - Apr 7 with 1339 viewsstewartm

New Manager on 12:39 - Apr 7 by ColchesterBlue1985

As someone who has watched them a few times I want McGreal nowhere near the list of candidates. His football is dreadful and so too his tactics, col Utd fans don’t even want him next season. Would be one of two appointmens (megson the other) that makes me consider sending my season ticket back.

'His football is dreadful and so too his tactics' that fills me full of fear and probably is the strongest part of his CV if he has applied for the job.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

New Manager on 12:56 - Apr 7 with 1321 viewsArnieM

That’s actualky a very good shout ( Dundalk manager) .
Guy I work for talked about him 2yrs ago . He’s taken Dundalk to Champions League on sod alll funds and plays great football .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

New Manager on 13:19 - Apr 7 with 1268 viewsColchesterBlue1985

New Manager on 12:47 - Apr 7 by stewartm

'His football is dreadful and so too his tactics' that fills me full of fear and probably is the strongest part of his CV if he has applied for the job.

He has used youth players but that has been forced on him more than anything. There dreadfully boring to watch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024