Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The annoying thing here 12:37 - Apr 8 with 582 viewsGarv

A lot of people agree with the sentiment (I stress sentiment) of the idiotic few.

The football and general performance of the team and manager is naff, and the ambition just stinks. Desire to change a game, make early subs, force the issue etc. Its pants.

But the problem here is simply the class of people going to watch the game. Let's be clear, we're not the only club. There are morons everywhere.

I stood with my dad just in front of the 'mob' yesterday and I agreed with the general feeling. We did admittedly laugh at the guy who kept sniping 'be careful what you wish for'. Its just such a shame, and a disgrace at times, how the 'feeling' was conveyed. Shouting c unit for no reason and calling Spence the same word over and over again is just sad. You do wonder if people can hear themselves. They don't represent the fan base.

Basically, what we're watching is crap, but some of the people watching it are even more crap.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

The annoying thing here on 12:44 - Apr 8 with 547 viewsSteve_M

No, everyone (or virtually everyone) knows that it is time for a change of manager. And that is what we will get, McCarthy will be gone in a month.

That wasn't what was being sung yesterday, it was idiots who seemed to be just there to be vitriolic and abusive. They seemed more irate that he reacted to the idiots at Norwich than anything about the actual football played.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024