Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colemanballs 13:25 - Apr 26 with 661 viewsDeepBlueSomething

I said at the start of the month it would be Cook, Coleman or Mowbray. Stating the bleeding obvious but the fact that both Blackburn and Wigan have now been promoted it leaves only one option. They’re not going to part company with their managers and why would they want to leave to come to a struggling side? There can be no reward. So if it’s Coleman then what are we going to get? It’s easy to pick a national side but hard to make it a success. He did well but his previous short-comings as a manager are all too apparent and have come back to haunt him . Speaking to a couple of Black Cats they’re less than impressed and wouldn’t be sorry to see him go. With a low budget my concerns are we get more of the same and I’m not making a 200 mile round trip to watch the same dross every other weekend. As for Harry ... god help us!!
Colemanballs on 13:40 - Apr 26 with 624 viewsDanFord

I know. What a total disaster. It's going to be Coleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only our owner could come out and specifically state he doesn't know who it will be and that he's going to leave it a month or so to know exactly who is out there before making a decision.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024