Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thankfully we went for Paul Hurst... 15:57 - Jun 1 with 1406 viewsMickMacTerry

‘Frank Lampard’s Derby’ is already in full force...

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

Thankfully we went for Paul Hurst... on 16:04 - Jun 1 with 1360 viewsSpruceMoose

Whilst I'm very glad to not be 'Frank Lampard's Ipswich', I hope he does a decent job there. Not so well that they finish higher than us, but I've got nothing against the bloke. Anyone who is hoping he's a gigantic failure is a little bit sore we didn't get him, deep down, in my opinion.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Thankfully we went for Paul Hurst... on 16:28 - Jun 1 with 1288 viewslegal_blue

Thankfully we went for Paul Hurst... on 16:04 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

Whilst I'm very glad to not be 'Frank Lampard's Ipswich', I hope he does a decent job there. Not so well that they finish higher than us, but I've got nothing against the bloke. Anyone who is hoping he's a gigantic failure is a little bit sore we didn't get him, deep down, in my opinion.

There were sound commercial reasons to go for Lampard, especially for our sponsors.

But I'm not convinced that ITFC, stuck in a championship rut for 16 years would have been best served by a rookie manager, used to playing with the world's best, trying to get the best out of championship level pros and youngsters.

Hurst knows the lower leagues very well, has massively overachieved with severe limitations and has every prospect of doing the same with us.

Plus, we're just not going to get the stupid media hype every time something happens, the way we did with Keane, and the way Derby will with Lampard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024