Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fear The Walking Dead 10:48 - Jun 15 with 720 viewsJohnny_Boy

Christ, this new season is all over the place.
The new shows producers wanted to give it a 'Western' feel (also the filming locations have moved to Austin, so that was obviously in the thinking). I just don't get it, the whole idea in the first place was to convey how the built up inner city West Coast would deal with a zombie outbreak. As the seasons progress they end up in Mexico, defeating the process entirely.

Also, without wanting to do spoilers, they've just bumped off 2 key characters.

Ho hum.

[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 10:49]
Fear The Walking Dead on 11:07 - Jun 15 with 687 viewswkj

I saw the first season and couldn't really identify with any of the characters, which is how I am starting to feel about the regular Walking Dead show

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fear The Walking Dead on 11:16 - Jun 15 with 675 viewsmattyboar

Fear The Walking Dead on 11:07 - Jun 15 by wkj

I saw the first season and couldn't really identify with any of the characters, which is how I am starting to feel about the regular Walking Dead show

I sadly gave up on TWD mid season, actually after like 3 episodes of the newest season. They had spent all the previous season scavenging for weapons because they are in short supply but then spend 3 episodes aimlessly wasting bullets from a seemingly endless supply. It was becoming farcical. This is just one point, the overall writing was poor and there seemed to be no story arcs anymore, just moving from action scene to action scene with no overall purpose. Annoying as it was one of my fave shows.

I could never identify with FtWD either.
Fear The Walking Dead on 12:17 - Jun 15 with 640 viewsJohnny_Boy

Fear The Walking Dead on 11:16 - Jun 15 by mattyboar

I sadly gave up on TWD mid season, actually after like 3 episodes of the newest season. They had spent all the previous season scavenging for weapons because they are in short supply but then spend 3 episodes aimlessly wasting bullets from a seemingly endless supply. It was becoming farcical. This is just one point, the overall writing was poor and there seemed to be no story arcs anymore, just moving from action scene to action scene with no overall purpose. Annoying as it was one of my fave shows.

I could never identify with FtWD either.

There was an episode this season of TWD where I found myself thinking, "What on earth am I doing putting my time & effort in this for?!".

The priest Gabriel, practically bloody blind, kept knocking over items & kept finding maps/car keys / food stashes. Then killed 10 zombies whilst saving his buddy in pure comedic accidental stylee. It was See No Evil, Hear No Evil / Pink Panther slapstick ridiculousness.

Really? Really?

FTWD had so much opportunity to do something different - but it's reverted to a sub par TWD without any of the key characters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024