Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russians have hosted a wonderful World Cup... 21:36 - Jul 7 with 7380 viewschristiand

the best in the modern era?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The Russians have hosted a wonderful World Cup... on 19:59 - Jul 8 with 453 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I think I am going to fly out tomorrow.
The Russians have hosted a wonderful World Cup... on 20:34 - Jul 8 with 423 viewspistonbroke

The Russians have hosted a wonderful World Cup... on 14:49 - Jul 8 by nshearman1

You might do the same, and read up a bit more, but unfortunately your argument goes along the lines of 'Mussolini made the trains run on time' and "I'll believe what I want to believe' - which is, of course, your right in a democracy as opposed to Putin's Russia.

Two books for you to read, if indeed you do read books: Timothy Snyder's The Road To Unfreedom; and Red Card: FIFA And The Fall Of The Most Powerful Men In Sports by Kim Bensinger. Only Russia would bring in the supposedly FIFA-banned Sepp Blatter on a secret visit to the World Cup.

This Cup has been very entertaining, and the people are perfectly agreeable, if rather more dour when the Cup is not on, but you cannot get away from the fact that it is run by a corrupt, criminal, and murderous regime.

So just like the Tory party over here then
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024