Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradshaw and Hurst 11:24 - Jul 20 with 506 viewsDecageBruce

Following our link with Tom Bradshaw this morning I have caught up with my mate who is a close family member (Uncle). He has stated that he is unaware of any firm interest other than from Millwall but Tom is desperate to stay in the Championship and has been told by Ryan Giggs he needs to if he is going to push for a return to any Wales Squads.

My mate is also a Shrewsbury Fan and his feedback was ‘I enjoyed watching Paul Hurst’s team last season but it was like all of the planets aligned for him, especially with the signings that he made because they were pretty much from lower leagues and a couple from non-league. Fingers crossed for you though. The wheels started to come off around Feb time because of strength in depth really but we were still picking up points. His first-choice team for Shrews played some lovely football and he seems like a nice bloke and very approachable.

I personally don’t know Tom well but have met him and seems a nice lad. On holiday this year I was watching some world cup games with a Barnsley Fan who said he rated Tom in league One but he was a bit out of his depth in the Championship this year but also the team really wasn’t strong enough to compete, so it may be a bit unfair to judge him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024