Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. 11:51 - Aug 3 with 1375 viewsheavyweight

One of the most emotional times I've had at Portman road was the return of SBR with his Newcastle side and the welcome he got from the crowd.

I know Mogga isn't quite of that status but I think he deserves a welcome too.
I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 11:52 - Aug 3 with 1366 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I dont think its comparable.

But I am sure he will get a good reception.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 11:53 - Aug 3 with 1363 viewsTractorCam

He's been an opposing manager a few times before so it's nothing special, sure he'll get the applause from the co-op as he makes his way to the dugout.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 11:58 - Aug 3 with 1319 viewsHoofballFanboy

Hand up flag up you're offside!
I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:23 - Aug 3 with 1268 viewsbluefunk

You must be joking - nothing against Mowbray but why would he get anything other than polite applause from some of the crowd. He’s been here before as a manager, and his most recent comments on ITFC show the level of respect he has for the club

Feck him I say, as a set of fans we are far too nice - lets create a hostile atmosphere for the opposition rather than look forward to welcoming someone who thinks we’re sh1t
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 12:24]
I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:26 - Aug 3 with 1245 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:23 - Aug 3 by bluefunk

You must be joking - nothing against Mowbray but why would he get anything other than polite applause from some of the crowd. He’s been here before as a manager, and his most recent comments on ITFC show the level of respect he has for the club

Feck him I say, as a set of fans we are far too nice - lets create a hostile atmosphere for the opposition rather than look forward to welcoming someone who thinks we’re sh1t
[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 12:24]

You base that on one presser. He’s said plenty of complimentary before and after that interview.

Mowbray is an ITFC legend.

Poll: W or W

I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:33 - Aug 3 with 1226 viewsArcher4721

Why?

He's turned the Ipswich manager's job down twice.

Nice guy but hardly a "legend"
I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:39 - Aug 3 with 1207 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:33 - Aug 3 by Archer4721

Why?

He's turned the Ipswich manager's job down twice.

Nice guy but hardly a "legend"

MOWBRAY. IS. LEGEND!

Poll: W or W

I hope Mogga gets a good reception tomorrow. on 12:40 - Aug 3 with 1199 viewshorsehollerer

I wouldn't mind singing the "arm up, flag up, you're offside!" song again
But I can probably do that at home

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024