Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ugh! The annoyance of writing a long poetical post about watching Ipswich with 14:08 - Aug 5 with 327 viewspatrickswell

a summer cold, only to lose it all when you check something on another tab of the iPad.

I’m not going to re-write it. So to summarise the main points:

1) Team performance was brilliant opening 15 minutes; all at sea for 15 mins after conceding that atrocious equaliser; 35 minutes of huff and puff until Ben Morris came on.

2) Edwards was standout performer. I loved the fact that he seemed to get stronger and faster the longer the game went on.

3) Chalobah looks a talent. At their best, Harrison, Donacien and Edun show us what Hurst is looking for from his teams. If/when it clicks, it will do us a lot of good.

4) Luke Woolfenden looks the part.

5) Edun’s equaliser provoked that wonderful and rare cheer/laugh phenomenon.

6) Draw was fair. We didn’t play anywhere near well enough to win, but a loss would have been harsh for one poor 15 minute spell.

7) I felt more and more unwell as the match went on. So much so, that when going for my post match pint at the Kingfisher, it took considerable self control not to ask the barmaid for a hug as well as a pint.

This was all expressed more eloquently in the original post. F’King IPad security logouts....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024