Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serial Series 3 11:31 - Sep 5 with 886 viewsitfcjoe

Trailer just dropped onto my timeline.

Hopefully as good as Series 1, rather than Series 2.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Serial Series 3 on 12:17 - Sep 5 with 846 viewstomo

Did it say when it’s released? Loved the first one, second one was extremely boring by comparison. Did you listen to ‘Dirty John’? It was the same guys who did Serial and I quite liked it.
Serial Series 3 on 12:20 - Sep 5 with 838 viewsitfcjoe

Serial Series 3 on 12:17 - Sep 5 by tomo

Did it say when it’s released? Loved the first one, second one was extremely boring by comparison. Did you listen to ‘Dirty John’? It was the same guys who did Serial and I quite liked it.

I didn't catch the date - the trailer seems more promising than Season 2 whcih was instantly forgettable

Do you mean S-Town rather than Dirty John? Dirty John is a different podcast which is also good

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Serial Series 3 on 12:27 - Sep 5 with 831 viewstomo

Serial Series 3 on 12:20 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

I didn't catch the date - the trailer seems more promising than Season 2 whcih was instantly forgettable

Do you mean S-Town rather than Dirty John? Dirty John is a different podcast which is also good

S-Town that’s it! I always confuse the two, enjoyed both of them. Casefile is my current ‘go to’ podcast but could do with another to keep me going.
Serial Series 3 on 12:28 - Sep 5 with 831 viewsChiefXL

Serial Series 3 on 12:20 - Sep 5 by itfcjoe

Both Series 1 of Serial and S-Town were superb.
Not a fan of Series 2 however.
Serial Series 3 on 13:33 - Sep 5 with 787 viewsx123456789

Series 1 was great because it was so relatable to your everyday normal person. The descriptions of youth, relationships and memories all helped draw you in to the story - encouraging you to cast your own judgements.

Series 2 could not have been further from this, most people can never relate to the experience of an escaped(?) PoW, and the drawn out style inevitably quickly lost interest. It would have worked as 1-2 show, but not a stand-alone series.

Fingers crossed for more of #1
[Post edited 5 Sep 2018 13:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024