Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My all time football hero. 16:35 - Sep 16 with 610 viewsitfctim

RIP. Kevin. You, sir were the greatest footballer I've ever seen in my life. With you in the team, I felt we were invincible. You were such a humble person too. I remember, during the SBR days, a few of us were at the players entrance, and you said "hey lads, come and see my new car" you proudly led us to your blue mk.2 Cortina, not in a brash way, but because you were rightly proud of what you had been able to buy yourself. My other ever lasting memory was sitting with you in the Gaumont watching the George Best / Rodney Marsh road show. You were the next legend to appear from out of their likes shadow, but still, in your humble way, sat with the lads. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for ITFC. There will never, ever ever be a better player to grace our shirt, and you will never be forgotten. Crying my eyes out writing this. God bless you. RIP.XX
My all time football hero. on 16:37 - Sep 16 with 600 viewstrncbluearmy

you just started me of again

RIP Kev

In some ways this is worse then Sir Bob,Kev was one of us
My all time football hero. on 17:11 - Sep 16 with 548 viewsitfctim

My all time football hero. on 16:37 - Sep 16 by trncbluearmy

you just started me of again

RIP Kev

In some ways this is worse then Sir Bob,Kev was one of us

Our best manager, and our best player both gone. (and I don't mean that disrespectfully to SAR, or the countless ITFC legends that have passed)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024