Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Hurst lost the players already? 18:04 - Sep 22 with 454 viewsMonkey

I do worry Hurst has lost the squad already. This may sound a bit dramatic but there’s several reasons for this.

1- He’s training his players for weeks, systems, formations instructions then when the derby comes up he drops players and throws in all the new signings who joined the club just days before. A player would lose confidence in him if they’re dropped.

2- Dropping Bart. He had a poor start to the season but still a senior player and player of the year. Could upset the older guard.

3- Laying in to the players after Exeter defeat. Justified, probably, too early to throw your players under the bus? Yes.

4- The players have no idea if they’ll play the next game. Constant changes make a player neevous, he can’t relax on the ball and plays poorly. No confidence in the manager as they don’t think he has confidence in them.

5- Small things like Walters injury today. All the fans sang his name as he walked off injured and when he got to the dugout and sat down Hurst didn’t go over to acknowledge him at all. I know he’s a loan player but it doesn’t take much to put an arm round an Injured crowd favourite. Where’s the togetherness?

I’ve been behind Hurst since day one and am hanging in there but I’m very very worried now.

Poll: Which division do you honestly think Ipswich will be in next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024