Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League coverage in USA 15:00 - Oct 11 with 1387 viewsfloridablue

Just been looking at my usual football TV site that shows me games that are coming up on NBC sports, the channel that has Premier league rights and ESPN + for Championship games. And its now not showing any games after this international break on NBC. I've tried searching and cannot find anything definite although I did read about a rumour. Has anyone heard if this is fact? seems rather strange if its true as the season is just a few weeks old.
Premier League coverage in USA on 15:04 - Oct 11 with 1366 viewsIllinoisblue

NBC has the rights to premier league coverage through the 2021-22 season. And a very good job they do too.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Premier League coverage in USA on 15:06 - Oct 11 with 1358 viewsJ2BLUE

Does this help:

http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Premier League coverage in USA on 15:21 - Oct 11 with 1323 viewsfloridablue

That's what I've read that their contract is to 2022 but the football t.v listing site I've used for a couple of years now...livesoccertv.com... and its been very good is showing games after the break covered by Talk Sport and no mention of NBC coverage..just strange!
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 15:23]
Premier League coverage in USA on 16:41 - Oct 11 with 1248 viewshorsehollerer

Reckon the site is just slow to update. Most of the sporty Americans I know now have a Prem team and watch at least some of the weekly coverage. Hasn't NBC has been doing their live broadcast tour of the US this season, too? Can't believe they'd pull the plug at this point.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Premier League coverage in USA on 19:14 - Oct 11 with 1140 viewsIllinoisblue

Premier League coverage in USA on 16:41 - Oct 11 by horsehollerer

Reckon the site is just slow to update. Most of the sporty Americans I know now have a Prem team and watch at least some of the weekly coverage. Hasn't NBC has been doing their live broadcast tour of the US this season, too? Can't believe they'd pull the plug at this point.

their live broadcast thingy is a bit rubbish really. Load of daft shirters whooping and cheering in the background as the presenters try to make their points.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Premier League coverage in USA on 20:38 - Oct 11 with 1089 viewshorsehollerer

Premier League coverage in USA on 19:14 - Oct 11 by Illinoisblue

their live broadcast thingy is a bit rubbish really. Load of daft shirters whooping and cheering in the background as the presenters try to make their points.

Yep, a bit embarrassing. One of my friends was doing the PR for the one here in NY last season and offered me a VIP pass and whatnot. Obviously I opted for the standard Saturday morning of champions instead ... toast, tea and shouting at iFollow Ipswich!

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024