Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun Fact 15:58 - Oct 15 with 9150 viewsshoopdelang

Adolf Dassler ( founder of Adidas ) was a member of the nazi party.

I am genuinely surprised that there has not been outrage and calls for ITFC to seek a different kit manufacturer amongst some of the soft left wing muppets on this forum.
Fun Fact on 13:24 - Oct 16 with 1210 viewsBraveDave

Fun Fact on 13:19 - Oct 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

what you do in your spare time in your spare time is your business old boy. Be thankful that you are in a country where they don't throw you off buildings for that kind of activity comrade.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 13:58]

But he IS in a country where they don't throw you off buildings. I don't think you haven't grasped how not to write good English.
Fun Fact on 13:58 - Oct 16 with 1185 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Fun Fact on 13:24 - Oct 16 by BraveDave

But he IS in a country where they don't throw you off buildings. I don't think you haven't grasped how not to write good English.

corrected thank you.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Fun Fact on 14:09 - Oct 16 with 1176 viewsHerbivore

Fun Fact on 13:20 - Oct 16 by BraveDave

Every post you have ever made on this site is basically you protesting that you are not a racist. You deny it many more times than you are ever accused of it. Seems to be a bit of a pattern. I don't ever feel the need to deny I'm racist - why do you?

Jonno gets far more het up about his (mis)perception that people on the right get accused of racism than he does about people being racist. Which is really rather odd when you think about it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fun Fact on 14:58 - Oct 16 with 1158 viewsBenters2

Great work!
Fun Fact on 21:14 - Oct 16 with 1101 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Fun Fact on 13:20 - Oct 16 by BraveDave

Every post you have ever made on this site is basically you protesting that you are not a racist. You deny it many more times than you are ever accused of it. Seems to be a bit of a pattern. I don't ever feel the need to deny I'm racist - why do you?

because at least a dozen of left leaning posters on here are always accusing the likes of myself and Benters of being some kind of racist because we don't share their political views and get shouted down for it., Daft Koont called me a racist on several occasions as have several others simply for not agreeing with them politically and it is more offensive than being called a libtard, especially from some faceless poster who doesn't know you personally., I put them on ignore after a while. To be honest, i'm sick of all the political stuff on here, and thinking of leaving the board because the main focus should be Football and ITFC. People should be allowed to express their opinions....and snowflake is not as offensive as 'Nazi or racist' before one of the bullies pipes up. Nuff said...

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Fun Fact on 21:24 - Oct 16 with 1093 viewsjaykay

Fun Fact on 21:14 - Oct 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

because at least a dozen of left leaning posters on here are always accusing the likes of myself and Benters of being some kind of racist because we don't share their political views and get shouted down for it., Daft Koont called me a racist on several occasions as have several others simply for not agreeing with them politically and it is more offensive than being called a libtard, especially from some faceless poster who doesn't know you personally., I put them on ignore after a while. To be honest, i'm sick of all the political stuff on here, and thinking of leaving the board because the main focus should be Football and ITFC. People should be allowed to express their opinions....and snowflake is not as offensive as 'Nazi or racist' before one of the bullies pipes up. Nuff said...

no need for you to leave, just use the button at the top which say football threads only.
that way you will not have to see the political stuff as you call it. unless it suits you to be offended all the time

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Fun Fact on 21:50 - Oct 16 with 1079 viewsjjblue84

It funny how the lefties don't see that their behaviour encourages people to vote for Brexit and Trump, but still they do it!!
Fun Fact on 22:30 - Oct 16 with 1032 viewsHerbivore

So to summarise name calling isn't okay unless it's you doing the name calling and then it's fine. Glad you cleared that up, babe.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024