Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Throw on the boy Lankester 16:35 - Oct 20 with 1210 viewsacj

Always been impressed by him when I've seen him play for the u18s or u23s. Hat trick to save the day and make himself a hero 😉

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Throw on the boy Lankester on 16:37 - Oct 20 with 1193 viewsGavTWTD

He's been on for 5-10 mins. Doing well. The only player playing with any urgency according to Mick Mills.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

on 16:41 - Oct 20 with 1158 views_

Throw on the boy Lankester on 16:41 - Oct 20 with 1155 viewsacj

Throw on the boy Lankester on 16:37 - Oct 20 by GavTWTD

He's been on for 5-10 mins. Doing well. The only player playing with any urgency according to Mick Mills.

Ah, flashscore hasn't clocked any subs! I thought it seemed strange leaving the starting 11 out so long while the stats suggest we're being dominated.

Well, pleased the lad has been given a chance. Uppa Town.

Throw on the boy Lankester on 16:44 - Oct 20 with 1119 viewsacj

on 16:41 - Oct 20 by _

Can completely understand that point of view and not gunna suggest you're wrong, but he's always looked a busy little livewire when I've seen him and I think he has at least as much to offer as Graham coming on off the bench.

on 16:46 - Oct 20 with 1091 views_

Throw on the boy Lankester on 16:44 - Oct 20 by acj

Can completely understand that point of view and not gunna suggest you're wrong, but he's always looked a busy little livewire when I've seen him and I think he has at least as much to offer as Graham coming on off the bench.

Throw on the boy Lankester on 17:32 - Oct 20 with 961 viewsacj

on 16:46 - Oct 20 by _

Couldn't agree more regarding Graham especially, and seems a poor decision now sending Woolfenden out on loan to bring in Pennington although I don't think the lad has done badly since he arrived (albeit he looked to be properly ripped apart at right back last time out judging by the highlights from the Swansea game)

on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 898 views_

Throw on the boy Lankester on 17:32 - Oct 20 by acj

Couldn't agree more regarding Graham especially, and seems a poor decision now sending Woolfenden out on loan to bring in Pennington although I don't think the lad has done badly since he arrived (albeit he looked to be properly ripped apart at right back last time out judging by the highlights from the Swansea game)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024