Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus go and get Warburton NOW! 09:14 - Oct 25 with 556 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Too many broken promises by Evans again, promising football from the back when possible and youth and seen hardly any, terrible recruitment after selling key players and pocketing money again the guy is a fraud, made a poor appointment and is the real problem at the club and not going to go anywhere fast with him in charge.

Should've got him in the summer my first choice, stick with him regardless of relegation or not. Will get the team playing attacking and fast flowing football. Just want my Ipswich back.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Marcus go and get Warburton NOW! on 09:17 - Oct 25 with 527 viewsSwansea_Blue

He didn't really make any promises in fairness. He said it would be nice to play nice football, but sometimes you have to be pragmatic and sometimes you have to grind it out. In other words, covering all bases. There isn't an 'Ipswich Way'; it's just whatever the latest hapless manager he's employed tries at the time.

The youth have far more of an identity from what I've seen, but then they've got a good and stable set up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marcus go and get Warburton NOW! on 09:21 - Oct 25 with 494 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Marcus go and get Warburton NOW! on 09:17 - Oct 25 by Swansea_Blue

He didn't really make any promises in fairness. He said it would be nice to play nice football, but sometimes you have to be pragmatic and sometimes you have to grind it out. In other words, covering all bases. There isn't an 'Ipswich Way'; it's just whatever the latest hapless manager he's employed tries at the time.

The youth have far more of an identity from what I've seen, but then they've got a good and stable set up.

He kept the club a float yes? but a very poor owner with no passion for the club at all and just taking money out of it, Strikes me as a Mini Mike Ashley

what is his ambission for the club?

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Marcus go and get Warburton NOW! on 09:26 - Oct 25 with 469 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marcus go and get Warburton NOW! on 09:21 - Oct 25 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

He kept the club a float yes? but a very poor owner with no passion for the club at all and just taking money out of it, Strikes me as a Mini Mike Ashley

what is his ambission for the club?

The one positive I can think of is yes, at least we're solvent. Other than that it's hard to argue it's not been a complete clusterf*ck.

He's certainly not taking money out of it though - he's made a substantial loss on us so far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024