Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited 19:25 - Nov 3 with 1021 viewsnshearman1

Sounds like lots of positives today, but also a lot of work for Lambert to do. Chambers' notion that this squad is better than the one Mick inherited, though, is well wide of the mark. You look at the team that beat Birmingham 6 years ago and it was chocca not only with talent but, crucially, experience. With Stephen Henderson in goal, Danny Higginbotham, Carlos Edwards, Cresswell, N'Daw, and two proper strikers in Daryl Murphy and DJ Campbell, not to mention those on the bench, that was a team that just needed confidence and a decent formation to start picking up points. I'm sure Lambert will sort it out but clearing up after Hurst will mean the January window will be really important.
Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited on 19:40 - Nov 3 with 991 viewsEastTownBlue

That depends on what question he was actually asked. If he had ducked the question it or said that the team was worse, what sort of message would that send out ?
Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited on 19:52 - Nov 3 with 954 viewschristiand

Just hope PL is given the funds by ME and our transfer business is done early in the month and not dragged out to the last few hours of the window, we just can’t afford to muck around or be mucked around.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited on 20:09 - Nov 3 with 911 viewsSamWhiteUK

"Ndaw"

LOL. One of the most hit and miss players I've ever seen. Sometimes looked like he'd never kicked a f*cking ball in his life
Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited on 20:11 - Nov 3 with 904 viewsJ2BLUE

Chambers is a smart man an a leader in the squad. He's hardly going to bury his teammates and say it's worse is he?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited on 20:27 - Nov 3 with 862 viewsnshearman1

Chambers' idea that this team is better than the one Mick inherited on 20:11 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

Chambers is a smart man an a leader in the squad. He's hardly going to bury his teammates and say it's worse is he?

Of course not. But the way it reads he wasn't invited to do that, in fact it's not clear he was even asked a question, and even if he was there are ways of answering a question without saying that and Chambers is an experienced interviewee. Chambers was emphasising the positive, which is fine by me. In any case, the genesis of the comment is irrelevant, my point is that when you compare this team to that one, particularly on the basis of Championship experience alone, you realise what a big job Lambert actually has to do in clearing up the Hurst mess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024