Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Harper? 13:42 - Nov 19 with 1144 viewsJimmyJazz

I see Colin Harper's exposure to asbestos made the local news. Which reminds me, does anyone know if a Ian Harper was ever associated to Town. He also died earlier this year, and I thought they may have been one and the same, but it seems not.

He died while in a nursing home (different one to Colin Harper) and claimed to have played for Town. I did a little online research and found nothing

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Ian Harper? on 13:47 - Nov 19 with 1122 viewsfactual_blue

The other Ipswich Harper was Dave, whose son Frank is an actor, usually playing cockernee ne'er do wells (He was in The Football Factory).

Were you perhaps thinking of Ian Collard who was in the team in the same sort of era?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ian Harper? on 14:16 - Nov 19 with 1062 viewsJimmyJazz

Ian Harper? on 13:47 - Nov 19 by factual_blue

The other Ipswich Harper was Dave, whose son Frank is an actor, usually playing cockernee ne'er do wells (He was in The Football Factory).

Were you perhaps thinking of Ian Collard who was in the team in the same sort of era?

I was wondering if it was Ian Collard, but a friend works at the retirement home Ian resided at. She told me she had an ex-player under her care, and wouldn't have known the name Colin Harper, so not sure how she would have arrived at Harper instead of Collard. At first I thought she had the first name wrong.

Ian Harper? on 14:18 - Nov 19 with 1056 viewsJimmyJazz

Ian Harper? on 14:16 - Nov 19 by JimmyJazz

I was wondering if it was Ian Collard, but a friend works at the retirement home Ian resided at. She told me she had an ex-player under her care, and wouldn't have known the name Colin Harper, so not sure how she would have arrived at Harper instead of Collard. At first I thought she had the first name wrong.

Ian Collard also seems to be alive and well.

The Ian my friend cared for passed away this year.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024