Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11:19 - Jan 28 with 3065 views_

on 13:54 - Jan 28 with 686 views_

Driving Instructors on the board? Recommendations? on 12:52 - Jan 28 by Burwell_Blue

Two car lengths before a hump in the road? Sounds dangerous as hell, should have been driving defensively a lot further back than that.

Another failure for someone doing something behind you on a roundabout also sounds avoidable to be honest.

Perhaps driving isn't for you? My brother took 7 attempts to pass which was frankly a bit of a joke to be honest.

on 14:13 - Jan 28 with 664 views_

Driving Instructors on the board? Recommendations? on 13:27 - Jan 28 by jeera

My niece had so many tests that in the end she stopped telling us!

But she's a decent driver and confident in her ability.

Some people just struggle with the tests. She would be fine but then fall apart on the day.

I know Libs doesn't suggest that, but he is putting himself under pressure which can make a huge difference.

Driving Instructors on the board? Recommendations? on 14:23 - Jan 28 with 650 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Hope you pass soon. As others said, bit of a lottery and can depend on instructors.

I made the same mistake in my first driving test and second test, the first was a fail, but the guy in the second one passed me. Still confuses me to this day!

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Driving Instructors on the board? Recommendations? on 14:29 - Jan 28 with 643 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Firstly, congratulations on the pregnancy front - excellent news!

I did some driving instructor training 10 years ago, although ultimately I didn't pursue it as a career. What I found was that (as somebody already mentioned) there are good and bad instructors out there. It's probably worth looking at one of the neighbourhood community social network sites (next door?) For recommendations. There's nothing like using first hand experience for that.

Good luck!👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024