Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have actually been the highlights of Marcus Evans’ tenure? 09:34 - Feb 3 with 4415 viewsblaggers

10 years of Marcus Evans, which started not long after a relegation and administration and is now going to be punctuated by another relegation. Some would say it’s been a long time coming, but I was trying to remember a highlight, you know, something you could tell your grandchildren about. The Arsenal LC semi? Is that it? The playoff game vs Nodge? Tell me there’s more?

Poll: What happens next?

What have actually been the highlights of Marcus Evans’ tenure? on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 621 viewstractorboy2000

Brentford away Boxing Day 2014, I really thought we might go up that day

Poll: Which goal was better?
Blog: Views of a Young(ish) Town Fan

What have actually been the highlights of Marcus Evans’ tenure? on 01:51 - Feb 4 with 546 viewsmadmouse1959

The only highlight has to be the Marcus Evans devious plan to get Simon Clegg to deliver a speech about a 5 year plan, progress and a vision of promotion. (I think he meant relegation)

There has been no highlights under Evans. Just many years of poor football and no cup excitement.

shampoo dave

What have actually been the highlights of Marcus Evans’ tenure? on 16:07 - Feb 4 with 500 viewsipswichone

What have actually been the highlights of Marcus Evans’ tenure? on 15:06 - Feb 3 by Stewart27

Great post.

Nailed it.

Marcus Evans is completely responsible for our demise. But the majority of the fan base mirror our pathetic existence of a club and claim that he funds our hobby.

yes your right, if you dont invest properly, you get nothing back. should get an award for the worst business man in suffolk,lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024