Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? 23:04 - Feb 6 with 963 viewsBLUEBEAT

Great days!

What was your favourite goal?

Poll: W or W

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? (n/t) on 23:05 - Feb 6 with 960 viewsjpring89

Poll: What irritates you more ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:45 - Feb 7 with 801 viewsBloomBlue

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 08:29 - Feb 7 with 766 viewsMullysplace1

You may take the p!ss out of the guy, but in league 1 next season he could well be the one striker who scores for us. The others we have definitely dont have anything about them. We will need people like Sears who has a bit about him for that level.
Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 08:34 - Feb 7 with 754 viewsBurwell_Blue

What was funnier was everyone waxing lyrical on here that the Messiah had arrived to save us.

Sunday League.
Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 08:59 - Feb 7 with 737 viewsBLUEBEAT

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 08:29 - Feb 7 by Mullysplace1

You may take the p!ss out of the guy, but in league 1 next season he could well be the one striker who scores for us. The others we have definitely dont have anything about them. We will need people like Sears who has a bit about him for that level.

I liked the one at Reading.

It felt as though the club as a whole had turned a corner when that went in.

Poll: W or W

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 09:44 - Feb 7 with 668 viewsTractorCam

By purple patch do you mean the first 4 months of 2015, the end of 17/18 or the spell this season?

I'll just go on all of them, my favourite Freddie goal is the huge deflection against Forest which caused ABSOLUTE SCENES in the North stand.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 09:52 - Feb 7 with 652 viewsPositivelyPortman

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 08:29 - Feb 7 by Mullysplace1

We shall see.........

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Remember Freddie Sears’ purple patch? on 09:57 - Feb 7 with 644 viewsFtnfwest

it is a bit desperate i guess when we start making fun out of the only bloke who's scored a few goals for us this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024