Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We didn’t even play too badly I thought, just lacked the killer edge 21:23 - Feb 10 with 436 viewsgeg1992

Which Norwich had. Just want next season to be here now so we can start the rebuilding process.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

We didn’t even play too badly I thought, just lacked the killer edge on 22:08 - Feb 10 with 379 viewsgazzer1999

To be honest they never needed a killer edge, we handed the opportunities to them. Yes we were the better team, however Norwich defended better and we never looked like scoring, but that has been the whole season summed up.
I am no expert on football, but we have had goalkeeper coaches for some time, do we not have expert forward/midfield/ defender coaches?
I know every one blames ME for supposedly under funding this club, which is obviously not true, his big mistake has been his hiring of the wrong managers. Lets just hope PL can start to coach this club forward in the right direction, just like Sir Bobby did and use the youth we have available, starting with the GK. Lets get the young Mr Wright in the first team, we are down already playing all the loan players lets use our own instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024