Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Div 1 season tickets 10:23 - Mar 3 with 900 viewsJubba1975

I guess we can expect the packs soon following yesterday's result.
Thinking at least a 20% discount and a free shirt!! a promise of youth involvement and frozen prices if promoted.
Div 1 season tickets on 10:27 - Mar 3 with 881 viewsTractorCam

As well as free coach travel for the season, a free pie voucher for every home game and a survey where you can make decisions such as who we should sign, etc.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Div 1 season tickets on 10:37 - Mar 3 with 863 viewsGuthrum

Everyone complaining that underfunding has caused our relegation, yet their first concern when it happens is cheaper tickets.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Div 1 season tickets on 14:08 - Mar 3 with 708 viewslowhouseblue

i've never actually been to a division 1 game. is it like non-league where the supporters change ends at half time and there's a club house where you can get soup and beers. what's not to like?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 14:10]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Div 1 season tickets on 14:12 - Mar 3 with 695 viewscrunchie1978

Div 1 season tickets on 10:37 - Mar 3 by Guthrum

Everyone complaining that underfunding has caused our relegation, yet their first concern when it happens is cheaper tickets.

Your not gonna pay a la carte prices when your tucking in at the hungry hoss buh!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024