Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting 21:38 - Mar 4 with 970 viewsMaySixth

youth
identity
passion
promotion back to the championship via wembley in the 2020/2021 season

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting on 21:41 - Mar 4 with 948 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

I would rather go up automatically than via the play offs. Decisive unambiguous form team of the season bouncing straight back. Play offs fraught with uncertainty.
I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting on 23:42 - Mar 4 with 788 viewsfactual_blue

Or - none of the above.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting on 23:58 - Mar 4 with 774 viewsBLUEBEAT

I wish I had such optimism

I just feel nauseous about the whole situation

Sunderland aren’t exactly strolling it with their Premiership parachute payments

Poll: W or W

I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting on 07:14 - Mar 5 with 659 viewschristiand

I'm with you MaySixth to a certain extent, not excited though. However, I'm 'optimistic' something can be built for the long term with what is coming through and give us a side we are all proud of. A few shrewd signings in key areas to help the youngsters on their way. Hoping this is one of those scenarios where it's one step backwards, resulting in two forwards!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting on 08:07 - Mar 5 with 594 viewsArnieM

I know we are going down but it's actually a bit exciting on 23:58 - Mar 4 by BLUEBEAT

I wish I had such optimism

I just feel nauseous about the whole situation

Sunderland aren’t exactly strolling it with their Premiership parachute payments

Big culture shock for their PL prime donas though .

Some of Our U23’s may well take League One in their stride and certaintly view it as a step up
( not down), which is a Totally different mental approach, the potential of which, is not lost on Lambert I think.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024