Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) 22:18 - Mar 4 with 765 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) on 22:21 - Mar 4 with 756 viewsGuthrum

Not until after the end of the season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) on 22:31 - Mar 4 with 732 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I thought he really looked the part when he played versus Blackburn. I hope this season has done him the world of good and that he will be one we build the team around next season.

Which means Swindon will probably make an offer and we will then sell him and watch him gradually progress beyond our own level.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) on 10:20 - Mar 5 with 607 viewsMaySixth

Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) on 22:21 - Mar 4 by Guthrum

Not until after the end of the season.

Thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) on 11:40 - Mar 5 with 567 viewsfloridaboy

Are we able to recall Woolfenden from Swindon? (n/t) on 22:31 - Mar 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I thought he really looked the part when he played versus Blackburn. I hope this season has done him the world of good and that he will be one we build the team around next season.

Which means Swindon will probably make an offer and we will then sell him and watch him gradually progress beyond our own level.

Disagree! I think PL will have him as one of his two centre backs next season, either alongside Chambers or a new partner.

A lot of our younger players will be given their chance next season and could be the difference between stagnating in the division or pushing for a quick return.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024