Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millennium Walkway 19:28 - Apr 4 with 1568 viewsAde

Hi All

Have been a Town supporter since the days of Phillips & Crawford , recently I was sorting through some old stuff and found a certificate of my Fathers for a brick in the Millennium Wall . Have lived in Berkshire for many years now so don’t get to matches much . Have been looking online but can’t find any reference to the brick wall which if I remember correctly was at the back of the West Stand . Is it still there ? everything seems to be about the Tile FA Cup wall .
Millennium Walkway on 19:43 - Apr 4 with 1533 viewsPJH

The walkway is made up of named bricks, including ex players, and is on the ground behind the Co-Op Stand which of course used to be the West Stand.
There is also some bricks on the back of the North(SBR) Stand.
Millennium Walkway on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 1357 viewsAde

Millennium Walkway on 19:43 - Apr 4 by PJH

The walkway is made up of named bricks, including ex players, and is on the ground behind the Co-Op Stand which of course used to be the West Stand.
There is also some bricks on the back of the North(SBR) Stand.

Thanks PJH
Are there any online links with more info or images .
Millennium Walkway on 16:39 - Apr 5 with 1325 viewsPJH

Millennium Walkway on 15:22 - Apr 5 by Ade

Thanks PJH
Are there any online links with more info or images .

I have no idea about that, sorry.

I have a brick in the walkway with my name and my sons name on and I have looked at it from time to time over the years but I never remember exactly where it is, I know that the brick with Paul Cooper's name on is just about the nearest players brick to ours so when I do look for ours I look for Paul Cooper and then I am there.
Millennium Walkway on 16:54 - Apr 5 with 1309 viewsbluefunk

Millennium Walkway on 16:39 - Apr 5 by PJH

I have no idea about that, sorry.

I have a brick in the walkway with my name and my sons name on and I have looked at it from time to time over the years but I never remember exactly where it is, I know that the brick with Paul Cooper's name on is just about the nearest players brick to ours so when I do look for ours I look for Paul Cooper and then I am there.

Coincidentally, I was looking for my brick last weekend, hadn’t thought about it for years - forgot where it was and couldn’t find it.
Millennium Walkway on 16:57 - Apr 5 with 1304 viewsPJH

Millennium Walkway on 16:54 - Apr 5 by bluefunk

Coincidentally, I was looking for my brick last weekend, hadn’t thought about it for years - forgot where it was and couldn’t find it.

If you do ever find it you should memorise whichever players brick is nearest it, as I said above that is how I find ours.
Millennium Walkway on 23:37 - Apr 5 with 1178 viewsCheshire_Tractor

Millennium Walkway on 16:57 - Apr 5 by PJH

If you do ever find it you should memorise whichever players brick is nearest it, as I said above that is how I find ours.

Indeed.
I look for Paul Mariner then have a little scan and oh yeah there I am.
Would not find it without Paul's help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024