Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honestly.....I am a lot less bothered than I thought I would be. 17:06 - Apr 13 with 542 viewsWD19

Maybe it is because I came to terms with it months ago.

Maybe it is because, realistically, knowing we are never going to win the top division again, football has become all about attractive, competitive, winning, football.....and the division is sort of incidental.

Maybe it is because I have underestimated the true horror of the football in League One.

Dunno.
Honestly.....I am a lot less bothered than I thought I would be. on 17:08 - Apr 13 with 515 viewsSamWhiteUK

If you "came to terms with it months ago", you're an idiot. We weren't relegated then. I never understand this mentality
Honestly.....I am a lot less bothered than I thought I would be. on 17:12 - Apr 13 with 478 viewsWD19

Honestly.....I am a lot less bothered than I thought I would be. on 17:08 - Apr 13 by SamWhiteUK

If you "came to terms with it months ago", you're an idiot. We weren't relegated then. I never understand this mentality

One mans idiotic as anothers sensible, general protection mechanism. I have equally come to terms with the fact we are all going to die.

ITFC in the Championship were on life support last autumn and the life support was switched off at the end of January.
Honestly.....I am a lot less bothered than I thought I would be. on 17:53 - Apr 13 with 397 viewsTendring_Blue

Honestly.....I am a lot less bothered than I thought I would be. on 17:08 - Apr 13 by SamWhiteUK

November, that's when I accepted it. It was blatantly obvious we were going down by then. So far off in terms of quality.

Looking forward to next season. Going to be different, but I follow quite a bit of league 1/2 stuff and it's quite good at times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024