Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Faces Yesterday 14:15 - Apr 14 with 2015 viewsSwailsey

I sit behind the goal towards the back and saw them (as I know others will have) - for those who weren’t sitting in the North and couldn’t see from the video. Collin looked humbled, Emmanuel and Toto just shellshocked. There was a moment before any of them knew if they should clap back or not, if it was apt. Jackson started it, then the others followed and the crowd intensified.

Lambert and his staff totally in awe, just standing watching. It was such a surreal moment. I’m so glad there weren’t any audible chants, any boos or Evan’s out shouts. It didn’t feel like the right time there - no one in the ground wanted this situation from a town perspective.

No smiles from the players or manager for obvious reasons, but Chambers looked in tears and Judge inconsolable. Brum players extremely respectful, almost immediately from the final whistle.

In the past we have had mercenaries playing for us who couldn’t care less what happened.
I don’t think any town fan, hand on heart, can say that any of our squad now wasn’t trying or didn’t want to win this season. We simply weren’t good enough. They’re still people though and I’m sure they needed that response at the end as much as we did.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 14:19]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Players Faces Yesterday on 14:27 - Apr 14 with 1899 viewsCoco

As feckless as Evans is I don’t think now is the time to boo or chant against him. We have to galvanise for next season and support the club. If next season is poor then we kick off.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Players Faces Yesterday on 14:34 - Apr 14 with 1857 viewsNo9

Town supporters have got a lot of plaudits for their conduct when relegated
Players Faces Yesterday on 14:49 - Apr 14 with 1798 viewsBluespeed225

I may have been mistaken, but I think Bham fans may have been applauding us as their team were gone from the pitch when I saw them. I was waiting for 10 minutes of pi*£ taking from the 80th minute, but it never happened. After our 5 minute onslaught after half time, they were silent pretty much.
Players Faces Yesterday on 16:35 - Apr 14 with 1523 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Players Faces Yesterday on 14:27 - Apr 14 by Coco

As feckless as Evans is I don’t think now is the time to boo or chant against him. We have to galvanise for next season and support the club. If next season is poor then we kick off.

You're absolutely right now is not the time, but sadly I've heard a number of times before, stuff in a similar vein to your last line.

And then nothing happens, and we are where we are. No one will kick off next season either.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Players Faces Yesterday on 16:47 - Apr 14 with 1489 viewsTractorCam

Players Faces Yesterday on 16:35 - Apr 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

You're absolutely right now is not the time, but sadly I've heard a number of times before, stuff in a similar vein to your last line.

And then nothing happens, and we are where we are. No one will kick off next season either.

When you say nothing happens what does that mean? What do you do to make something happen?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Players Faces Yesterday on 17:04 - Apr 14 with 1417 viewsLimitlessBlue

Players Faces Yesterday on 14:27 - Apr 14 by Coco

yeah...give him another season to take us further into the depths before we dare raise our voices about him.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Players Faces Yesterday on 18:45 - Apr 14 with 1219 viewsWickets

Well done you must stand in the same area as myself , i found it a moving moment and yes i had tears in my eyes much the same as when i walked away from Anfield all those years ago .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024