Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed 17:41 - Jun 4 with 3047 viewsgtsb

Such a waste of life yet so avoidable. I would hazard a guess that most fatal accidents are linked to speed. When will people learn.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48513130
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 09:36 - Jun 5 with 432 viewsBiGDonnie

What a fookin idiot. Shame his cousin was in the car, RIP.

The worlds a safer place without him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 09:37 - Jun 5 with 432 viewsusm

Didnt just kill himself either, but his cousin as well.

Very sad and very stupid.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 09:52 - Jun 5 with 418 viewsNo9

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 17:44 - Jun 4 by Superblue95

Bloody hell thats an insane speed. Doesn’t even seem like it was on a motorway either which is more mind boggling

Not an uncommon speed on Adolf's autobhan's
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 10:28 - Jun 5 with 396 viewsBerlinBlue

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 09:52 - Jun 5 by No9

Not an uncommon speed on Adolf's autobhan's

Indeed, and relatively speaking actually very few fatal accidents either.
Still, I find driving on the Autobahns really stressful as you get countless BMWs/Mercedes/Audis etc steaming up behind you at insane speeds flashing you to get out of the way.
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 10:29 - Jun 5 with 393 viewsNo9

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 10:28 - Jun 5 by BerlinBlue

Indeed, and relatively speaking actually very few fatal accidents either.
Still, I find driving on the Autobahns really stressful as you get countless BMWs/Mercedes/Audis etc steaming up behind you at insane speeds flashing you to get out of the way.

& when you have to drive a car which is limited to 210 Kph a bit frustrating?
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 10:36 - Jun 5 with 379 viewsBerlinBlue

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 10:29 - Jun 5 by No9

& when you have to drive a car which is limited to 210 Kph a bit frustrating?

Then perhaps you shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car like that. Nobody needs to drive at that speed!
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 12:24 - Jun 5 with 350 viewsBornBlue

Surely I can't be the only one on here that has travelled at this speed before? Not on a daily commute, or even at a busy time, but once in a blue moon. It's not big or clever, but its happened. Reading all the comments so far, I can imagine you all do 60mph down the middle lane and that's your lot.
Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 12:38 - Jun 5 with 341 viewsjeera

Reyes car was doing over 135 mph when it crashed on 12:24 - Jun 5 by BornBlue

Surely I can't be the only one on here that has travelled at this speed before? Not on a daily commute, or even at a busy time, but once in a blue moon. It's not big or clever, but its happened. Reading all the comments so far, I can imagine you all do 60mph down the middle lane and that's your lot.

Yes, because there are only those 2 speeds available.

60 or 135.

I hate that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024