Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 5 1 21:44 - Aug 20 with 356 viewsDubtractor

Can we stop playing it?

It may be the fashionable formation, but we are bloody rubbish at it.

So much better when Jackson came on.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

4 5 1 on 21:46 - Aug 20 with 338 viewsDanTheMan

I'll probably end up writing this comment a hundred times but yeah, we don't have the players for it. It can obviously work and does for loads of teams.

But doesn't for us. Kenlock and Donacien aren't good enough for it for a start and the midfield always looks just a bit unbalanced which then ends with Norwood looking isolated.

Georgiou looked great and so did Jackson when he came on.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

4 5 1 on 22:22 - Aug 20 with 269 viewsDubtractor

4 5 1 on 21:46 - Aug 20 by DanTheMan

I'll probably end up writing this comment a hundred times but yeah, we don't have the players for it. It can obviously work and does for loads of teams.

But doesn't for us. Kenlock and Donacien aren't good enough for it for a start and the midfield always looks just a bit unbalanced which then ends with Norwood looking isolated.

Georgiou looked great and so did Jackson when he came on.

It's the attacking play that really fails. The front man is so isolated and we just don't create anything. All last season it was dreadful, and first half tonight was just dire.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024