Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No queues then! 16:28 - Sep 13 with 1882 viewsbluejacko

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transporting-goods-between-the-uk-and-eu-in-a-no-dea

Surprised this has not been picked up by the mainstream news (not).
Bit surprising though isn’t it we have,
a, nobody in Brussels talking to the EU and
b, the system being used doesn’t exist according to some MP,s
Makes you wonder who is telling porkies and who isn’t doesn’t it?
No queues then! on 18:36 - Sep 13 with 386 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:34 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

I think you owe me an apology as well. If you send me a hug and kiss, I will send one back

Pfft. I don't owe you an apology in the slightest! You were the one jumping in and making assumptions about my experiences.

You seem to have developed a habit of that - jumping in and having a pop at me without having all the facts at hand.

In case you didn't see it earlier, who did you used to post as and what did I do to upset you? Maybe I can apologise for something there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No queues then! on 18:48 - Sep 13 with 375 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:36 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Pfft. I don't owe you an apology in the slightest! You were the one jumping in and making assumptions about my experiences.

You seem to have developed a habit of that - jumping in and having a pop at me without having all the facts at hand.

In case you didn't see it earlier, who did you used to post as and what did I do to upset you? Maybe I can apologise for something there.

Calm down, I meant the hug n kiss in a light hearted way. It is not personal to you, I respond honestly to whoever. That is my weakness, I am too honest,Blunt, and to the point. Some people Love it some people hate it, if people hate it, that is their problem.

I have only ever been this name, and this name is over 10 years old. Phil can confirm.

Here is my hug n kiss apology anyway and hope we can be friends.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

No queues then! on 18:49 - Sep 13 with 370 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:48 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

Calm down, I meant the hug n kiss in a light hearted way. It is not personal to you, I respond honestly to whoever. That is my weakness, I am too honest,Blunt, and to the point. Some people Love it some people hate it, if people hate it, that is their problem.

I have only ever been this name, and this name is over 10 years old. Phil can confirm.

Here is my hug n kiss apology anyway and hope we can be friends.

I will happily go back to not noticing you! Go in peace x

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No queues then! on 19:16 - Sep 13 with 351 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:49 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

I will happily go back to not noticing you! Go in peace x

How mean, try to be civil and you are still mean!!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

No queues then! on 19:23 - Sep 13 with 342 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 19:16 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

How mean, try to be civil and you are still mean!!!!!

Take it as a sign of affection x

No queues then! on 19:50 - Sep 13 with 326 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 19:23 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Take it as a sign of affection x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024