Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend away 17:15 - Sep 26 with 1366 viewsHipsterectomy

I had a look the other day and sale dates were on the website. Now they are all tbc

Any idea why?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Southend away on 17:17 - Sep 26 with 1358 viewsSteve_M

Seems to be standard for every away match this season. Are the clubs less organised?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Southend away on 17:24 - Sep 26 with 1332 viewsTractorCam

This league is tinpot.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Southend away on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 1324 viewsDeano69

awaiting allocation confirmation....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Southend away on 17:30 - Sep 26 with 1318 viewsHipsterectomy

Southend away on 17:27 - Sep 26 by Deano69

awaiting allocation confirmation....

I thought there is initial allocation usually then more if it’s sold out? Seems weird to not sell tickets at all if they’re negotiating allocation

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Southend away on 17:33 - Sep 26 with 1305 viewsDeano69

Southend away on 17:30 - Sep 26 by Hipsterectomy

I thought there is initial allocation usually then more if it’s sold out? Seems weird to not sell tickets at all if they’re negotiating allocation

Initially they offer 1200, think the whole of one end can offer about 2000, suspect there is a suggestion we could take more. There will be rather high demand for this game!!

Southend away on 17:34 - Sep 26 with 1291 viewsTommyparker

Southend away on 17:30 - Sep 26 by Hipsterectomy

2,000 will be the full allocation.
Southend away on 17:36 - Sep 26 with 1283 viewsTractorCam

Southend away on 17:33 - Sep 26 by Deano69

Initially they offer 1200, think the whole of one end can offer about 2000, suspect there is a suggestion we could take more. There will be rather high demand for this game!!

That game will sell out within the first hour of season ticket sales, that's my guess.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Southend away on 17:44 - Sep 26 with 1263 viewsDeano69

Southend away on 17:36 - Sep 26 by TractorCam

That game will sell out within the first hour of season ticket sales, that's my guess.

There's already a waiting list for corporate stuff, if that's an indication. As you say might not make an hour of sale. There is the hope of a further allocation but not something that can be 'forced'. They have upto 2248 in the stand they usually have for away fans. There could be some available on their Main Home stand assuming they dont have high demand for home support.

The ground holds about 12400 so not holding out much hope beyond a couple of thousand

Login to get fewer ads

Southend away on 18:11 - Sep 26 with 1209 viewsTommyparker

Southend away on 17:44 - Sep 26 by Deano69

There's already a waiting list for corporate stuff, if that's an indication. As you say might not make an hour of sale. There is the hope of a further allocation but not something that can be 'forced'. They have upto 2248 in the stand they usually have for away fans. There could be some available on their Main Home stand assuming they dont have high demand for home support.

The ground holds about 12400 so not holding out much hope beyond a couple of thousand

My mate works for Southend ticket office, told me will be only getting the North stand, as they have already sold home tickets by the away stand sections, on either side of the away end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024