Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those travelling by car to Southend 08:48 - Oct 26 with 958 viewsbritbiker

Give yourselves a bit of extra time today. The main approach road to Southend is a traffic nightmare. I used to play Rugby there and the games regularly kicked off late due to opposition under estimating the time to get there.
Also the route in and out has more traffic cameras than I have seen in any stretch of road so you can't make up any time. Enjoy the match. I wont be singing as in with the home fans.

For those travelling by car to Southend on 09:16 - Oct 26 with 883 viewsrfretwell

Thanks for that Britbiker.
For those travelling by car to Southend on 09:27 - Oct 26 with 858 viewsSWGF

Is there an alternative route, coming in via the airport or Rayleigh?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

For those travelling by car to Southend on 09:38 - Oct 26 with 831 viewsbluefunk

For those travelling by car to Southend on 09:27 - Oct 26 by SWGF

Via the airport/Rayleigh isn’t really a better route, lots of bottlenecks and traffic pinch points .
For those travelling by car to Southend on 09:40 - Oct 26 with 820 viewsColin_Viljoen

For those travelling by car to Southend on 09:27 - Oct 26 by SWGF

To be honest out of season the road is not that bad. You could turn down Progress road & follow eastwood rd, then onto the airport, fight at the roundabout brings you out at the bottom of The road to the ground (Victoria Ave).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024