Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? 22:54 - Dec 5 with 757 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50679252

An 'oven ready interview' does have me thinking of turkeys - voting for Christmas...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 22:59 - Dec 5 with 748 viewsRyorry

Go to the naughty step! (or am I about to get a whooshing ... )

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 23:29 - Dec 5 with 711 viewsWeWereZombies

Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 22:59 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

Go to the naughty step! (or am I about to get a whooshing ... )

I am going to keep bumping this until every single TWTD poster has set up their own 'Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet' thread...

Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 05:29 - Dec 6 with 650 viewsBloomBlue

This is like groundhog day.
Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 07:05 - Dec 6 with 615 viewsBlueNomad

I don’t think an interview is necessary now. People should just watch this - total demolition.
Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 07:25 - Dec 6 with 601 viewsWeWereZombies

Has Andrew Neil's challenge to Boris Johnson been posted on here yet? on 07:05 - Dec 6 by BlueNomad

I don’t think an interview is necessary now. People should just watch this - total demolition.

Gave you an uppie and then realised that you meant Andrew Neil's video clip, not my comment afterwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024