Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hmmm, that was dog tod.... 22:26 - Dec 10 with 505 viewsFunge

.... Huws, Judge, Edwards all terrible. Proper terrible. Huws and Judge should be playing much, much better than they are; questions can (and should) be asked about them both. Edwards is just sh1te.

Holy cannot kick, but made a very good save from one of the (many) chances Cov had in the first half.

Norwood doesn't win as much as he should in the air, and Jackson did very little.

Looked a little better when Garbutt came on, but, Jesus, that was woeful. Woolfenden was OK, and Nsiala wasn't notably worse than every other player on the pitch, which is a first, and, indeed, a positive, I suppose.

How much did Lambert put behind the bar for the Donny game - £500? Put another 0 on that for the Brizzle Rovers game....

Downes is the only midfielder we have playing with any kind of consistency; bearing in mind the total and actual p1sstake of riches we have in midfield at this level; I'd suggest that questions are very much justified in being asked of Lambert as to why he can't settle on any kind of consistent team.

It's the Cup (so who gives a fck); we're 2nd in the league (hurrah); but all is not quite right here.

EDIT - I acknowledge that the lack of consistency in midfield could be used as justification for squad rotation. It's late (Sort of)
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 22:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024