Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statistically speaking 13:43 - Dec 30 with 278 viewsChocorange

Our recent firm has been poor everyone agrees , so I thought I would look back and see which players were involved in our better performances this season.

For me those were the opening day 1-0 at Burton, the Sunderkand first half especially . The second had wasn't quite as good and the defensive Rick meant it ended level , Shrewsbury at home comfortable early on Fleetwood away , MK Dins away ( when they were mid table) and Gillingham away.
Tranmere , Bolton and Southend I left out as they looked at the time and still look like being involved in a relegation scrap.

Anyway Loki g at this group of results , the players involved the most are Holy all 6 games Skuse 6 Norwood 6 Jackson 6 Downes 6 Chambers 5 Wolf 5 Huws 4 judge 4 V Young 4 Nolan 4 Garbutt 4

Yesterday's woeful performance had Norris , Dozz, Edwards, Wilson, Sears( not fully match fit) Donacien , Keane all involved who do not appear in our most successful players.

A few notes on this, Norris run of games has coincided with a poor run of form and results . Edwards playing has also been poor , only starts against Bolton and Southend helping his average points total upwards .
On the other side Huws has been largely ignored lately no starts and no sub appearances yet earlier in the season he was involved either a start or sub in many of those games.his average points per appearance will be one Of the highest in the squad.
Another player playing in most if the better start to the campaign was Kenlock.

So back to basics means Holy in goal , Skuse and Downes in front of a back 3 or 4 that includes Chambers Wolf or Vincent Young , Garbutt in midfiel in front of Kenlock ,Huws involved , Norwood up top Jackson also playing ( maybe wide right as we have no other player for that role who has been successful)

Right back is the problem position right now ,
Holy
Rb wolf Chambers Kenlock
Downes Skuse
Jackson. Huws/Judge. Garbutt
Norwood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024