Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) 10:30 - Jan 10 with 583 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) on 10:32 - Jan 10 with 580 viewsartsbossbeard

Cambridge and then across instead?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) on 10:33 - Jan 10 with 573 viewsIpswichKnight

and for the Lincoln game as well, I shall now be driving for that game.
FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 10 with 557 viewsSteve_M

FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) on 10:33 - Jan 10 by IpswichKnight

and for the Lincoln game as well, I shall now be driving for that game.

Yes, then and 15 Feb. 1 Feb it's between Norwich and Ipswich.

I thought at least I would get home at a decent time tomorrow, now another slow journey and the absence of - probably much needed - beer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) on 13:07 - Jan 10 with 462 viewsIpswichKnight

FFS there are bloody busses between Ipswich and Marks Tey tomorrow (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 10 by Steve_M

Yes, then and 15 Feb. 1 Feb it's between Norwich and Ipswich.

I thought at least I would get home at a decent time tomorrow, now another slow journey and the absence of - probably much needed - beer.

I was looking forward to a nice beer and McDonalds on the 1pm to Ipswich for the Lincoln game now I have to decide if I want to be caught in a traffic jam around Heathrow or Dartford Tunnel! instead!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024