Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Guardiola wants the League Cup scrapped (Part Two) 22:04 - Jan 21 with 680 viewsBasuco

I have just seen from Kieran Maguire that the reason behind this and getting rid of FA cup replays is so that they can expand the champions league. Premier League greed continues.
So, Guardiola wants the League Cup scrapped (Part Two) on 22:15 - Jan 21 with 644 viewsOldsmoker

The Champions League isn't run by the Premier league but I get your point.
The big EPL teams, the ones who have all the money, the best players, the trophies etc. want more money. The EFL cup generates very little cash compared to Champions League matches that are televised around the world.
Why not make the EFL cup just for EFL teams and do away with the Leasing.com trophy.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So, Guardiola wants the League Cup scrapped (Part Two) on 22:24 - Jan 21 with 630 viewsBasuco

So, Guardiola wants the League Cup scrapped (Part Two) on 22:15 - Jan 21 by Oldsmoker

The Champions League isn't run by the Premier league but I get your point.
The big EPL teams, the ones who have all the money, the best players, the trophies etc. want more money. The EFL cup generates very little cash compared to Champions League matches that are televised around the world.
Why not make the EFL cup just for EFL teams and do away with the Leasing.com trophy.

The Premier League is run by the big clubs, the same big clubs who will profit from more champions league games. The next level of greed will be when they call to reduce the PL down to 16 or 18 clubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024