Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Collins subbed (injured)|
at 15:49 2 Mar 2019
...and Luke Wolfenden scores for Swindon.
We need him in our team next season.
|Oyston kicked off Blackpool Board|
at 22:35 25 Feb 2019
Great news for Blackpool fans.
The receiver got rid of Oyston and appointed proper football men to run it.
The receiver has also appointed a fan to the board as an observer but no voting rights.
Their next home game may see the return of all those fans who said they'd stay away until Oyston was gone.
I wish them all the best. Oyston makes Marcus look like a saint.
|That Ferry company|
at 14:02 9 Feb 2019
Failing Grayling has cancelled Seabornes contract.
It was a shame as the Tory party were always supportive of small businesses.
He accused Labour of hating samll businesses even though he'd just taken a contract away from a small business and you don't get much smaller than Seaborne who had declared assets of £66.
The Thick of It writers would have thrown this script out.
|Bolton v Reading|
at 17:38 29 Jan 2019
I hope they share the points tonight.
For Town to survive, 3 other teams must die in the relegation battle.
at 20:01 13 Oct 2018
Its a bit early - Nov 5th is 3 weeks away.
I've heard the distant sound of fireworks going off all evening.
|Hurst Quote in EADT interview|
at 23:05 27 Sep 2018
‘I’ve had a player say they think it’s the best squad we’ve had’
That's a non-attributed quote flattering the leader.
That sounds a bit like what Trump would say.
|Easy-peasy Movie Quiz |
at 01:16 8 Sep 2018
Who said it (Character or Actor will do) and what was the movie.
1. I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmil scored against Holland in 1978.
2. Doc, are you telling me my mother has the hots for me?
3. We've gone on holiday by mistake.
4. Yeah, it's getting him to shut up thats the trick.
5. It's just a flesh wound.
6. I'd ask you to sit down, but you're not going to anyway - and don't worry about the vase.
7. Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room.
8. Is it safe?
9. She said the answer is "Every day".
10. How could I forget you. You're the only person I know.
11. You maniacs. You blew it up. Ah, damn you. Goddamn you all to hell.
12. I'm pretty tired....I think I'll go home now.
|MOTD Paul Ince|
at 22:49 19 Aug 2018
Man Utd were a horror show weren't they?
Ince "They weren't THAT good"
Worse than a horror show from an ex Man Utd player.
|Forum Votes: ||256|
|Comment Votes: ||92|
|Prediction League: ||0|