Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the subject of stewards, did anyone see why the Town fans were taken out? 11:41 - Feb 3 with 4005 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bloke on twitter claiming they dragged him out and manhandled his pregnant partner and autistic brother - presumably from SAR upper.

Posh fans saying the guy was completely red, so assume that he was furious about something rightly or wrongly. Even if he was kicking off, had too much to drink etc, which there's nothing to suggest just generalising on my experiences, as error prone as that might be, I can't imagine his pregnant partner likely to have been kicking off and potential his brother could have been distressed by whatever was going on?

Did anyone see what happened to cause them to be ejected?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

On the subject of stewards, did anyone see why the Town fans were taken out? on 16:01 - Feb 3 with 348 viewskingcarloss

On the subject of stewards, did anyone see why the Town fans were taken out? on 15:45 - Feb 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I didn't think it was. The one I am thinking of has always been in and around the North Stand.

Everyone who gets chucked of football are saints fir whatever reason, find out the facts before you slaughter anyone. I saw the whole incident that led up to the town fans being asked to leave, there was a chap in blue gesturing towards the away fans, he was asked to stop by the supervisor and his deputy, the 4 in question then decided to hurl abuse at the 2 stewards, why they have to have there penneth worth god knows, the supervisor and deputy then called for assistance. If they had kept out of it they would stayed till the end.

Poll: Forget old club connections, or one of our own, who would you prefer with Skuse.

They sit behind me.... on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 343 viewsChiefXL

They sit behind me.... on 14:38 - Feb 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

In fairness, all the Posh people were in the away end.

Chapeau, sir
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024