Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Sullivan and son. 23:07 - Feb 14 with 6680 viewsCoco

just be cautious is all i'm saying.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

David Sullivan and son. on 14:20 - Feb 15 with 404 viewsjaykay

David Sullivan and son. on 11:53 - Feb 15 by r2d2

They may take big pay outs, but they seem to have more idea on how to run a club than ME does. Least their clubs are successful. Look at Town, we are a bl0ody joke of a football club. You cant say we are run well, all we are is being run into the ground.

are they the new derby

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

David Sullivan and son. on 14:27 - Feb 15 with 397 viewsreusersfreekicks

David Sullivan and son. on 13:56 - Feb 15 by r2d2

You never could please a Wet Spam fan. They have always been idiots.

So you think they should be happy having been told the stadium move would propel them into the top group of prem league teams! You defeat your own point with remarkable lack of insight
David Sullivan and son. on 14:35 - Feb 15 with 379 viewsr2d2

David Sullivan and son. on 14:27 - Feb 15 by reusersfreekicks

So you think they should be happy having been told the stadium move would propel them into the top group of prem league teams! You defeat your own point with remarkable lack of insight

No lack of insight. West ham fans are never happy. Never have been. Trouble is, they think they are a bigger club than they actually are.
David Sullivan and son. on 14:36 - Feb 15 with 373 viewsvapour_trail

David Sullivan and son. on 14:27 - Feb 15 by reusersfreekicks

There is an unpleasant, familiar smell to this one.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

David Sullivan and son. on 14:39 - Feb 15 with 364 viewsreusersfreekicks

David Sullivan and son. on 14:35 - Feb 15 by r2d2

No lack of insight. West ham fans are never happy. Never have been. Trouble is, they think they are a bigger club than they actually are.

I give up!
David Sullivan and son. on 14:47 - Feb 15 with 347 viewsr2d2

David Sullivan and son. on 14:39 - Feb 15 by reusersfreekicks

I give up!

Me too!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024